Listen...every stage of your life is special, so why not capture your family the way they are right now?
I get it...planning, talking everyone into it and getting everyone to the session without tears is a lot of work! I've learned over the 16 years of doing this, that it doesn't have to be that way. Your family can play, read books and just let the moments happen. I will gently pose you to make it look natural and fun. You can breathe easy with your already-planned, coordinated outfits, looking incredible while creating sweet memories. Let me show you how it's done.
Mama, this session starts with you.
Let's be honest. You're the one reading this, looking for a family photographer. You're the one making this a priority (GOOD FOR YOU!). So...I want to give you permission to take care of you first. What do you need to help you feel good for this session? Choose an outfit for you first; one that makes you feel gorgeous. Now you can choose outfits for the rest of the family that compliment yours. I am here to help you. I will give you information and examples of what looks good together. Send me pics along the way and I will give you ideas and input to help you choose the perfect wardrobe for your session.
How it works to hire me
1. REACH OUT ... I mean, you're already here, might as well pop over to the contact form and let me know how I can help you. (You'll hear back from me within 24 hours!).
2. TRANSPARENT PRICING ... I will give you my pricing to help you decide what type of session fits your needs. Pricing is fully inclusive; no hidden fees or surprises. When you purchase a collection, we want you to have all the amazing images (maybe not the one where Sam's eyes are closed), because they are part of the story. We shoot to the session you choose, but you will almost always receive more than promised. We don't require a minimum purchase, and there are no in-person sales appointments. Your investment includes printing rights.
3. CHOOSE YOUR LOCATION ... I like to find out your vision for your session, then give suggestions for the best location that fits. If you have a spot in mind, I will give you my thoughts on the location and what time of day I think will work best there.
4. WHAT TO WEAR ... Everyone deserves to look their best and feel confident and amazing! I am here with you every step of the way. I will help you with your wardrobe and posing. I will work with you and help you select outfits for the whole family!
5. FAST DELIVERY ... The best part of the session is seeing the edited images once they are ready for delivery. Most galleries are ready 1-2 weeks after your session. 3-4 weeks during peak season. They are yours to share, print and display in your home. I would love to design an album for you too!